ATTITUDE is Everything
Honesty, Integrity, Accountability
Treat everyone with RESPECT
Under promise and OVER DELIVER
Service the customer ABOVE ALL ELSE
Kitchen & Bath Design / Salesperson
We have all the tools to make the right person successful at Denver’s Finest Showroom. Opportunity abounds for an experienced designer! Family owned and operated since 1984, we are looking for a motivated Designer/Salesperson who can generate new business and build lasting relationships with current customers. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a highly recognized and established company that is experiencing solid growth, has an Excellent Product Mix that gives you an instant edge on your competition.
We have a Full Customer Service/Delivery Department that handles all your customers needs and helps you focus on Selling. Must have very strong sales skills with a proven track record. Candidate should have industry design and sales experience, knowledge of 20-20 design software or Cabinet Vision, customer service skills, and ability to check acknowledgements. We offer an Outstanding Compensation Package with a Health Insurance allotment and Company Funded Profit Sharing and continued training!
Kitchen & Bath Design Assistant / Jr. Sales
“At The Kitchen Showcase, we believe deeply that the “right” people are our greatest asset.”
The Kitchen Showcase Inc. is a family owned cabinetry business in Centennial, CO. We have been providing cabinetry and the installation of those products to homeowners, builders and interior designers for over 35 years. Due to our continued growth, we are seeking a full-time design assistant who is looking to build a long term relationship and career with our established company. The ideal candidate would be a highly motivated and energetic individual who is skilled in kitchen and bath design. In lieu of experience, an individual with a Kitchen & Bath Design certification will be considered. The qualified candidate will be an integral part of the design team and will be responsible for managing multiple projects and providing design and administrative support to lead designers to ensure a successful completion of each project. This is an opportunity to build a career with a strong company that has a reputation for excellence.
- Work with lead designers and customers in developing floor plans and design concepts
- Assist in preparation of design solutions that will include floor plans, cabinet plans and elevations, perspectives and associated details and specifications
- Develop pricing quotes/estimates
- Prepare and review order confirmation for accuracy
- Assist lead designers in providing project management for each job
- Order cabinetry and accessories
- Contribute to company goal of providing complete customer satisfaction
The Kitchen Showcase Benefits
We are a family orientated company that cares for our team’s happiness and professional growth.
- Health Insurance – 100% company paid option available
- Dental, Disability and Supplemental Insurance Options
- Paid time off and company paid holidays
- Company Profit Sharing
- Company sponsored team events
- 20/20 proficient
- Microsoft Office Suite proficiency
- Meticulous attention to detail
- 2 years of kitchen & bath design experience
- Must be able to handle multiple projects proficiently
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Must be able to prioritize, work quickly, accurately and produce design projects within deadlines
- Highly motivated individual that is passionate about design, problem solver and success driven
- Full-time position, Hourly
We want to meet you! In your introduction, please answer these questions and email it, along with your cover letter, resume and salary expectations, to email@example.com with the subject line: “K&B Design-2019”. Entry level considered.
- Tell us about your strengths and why they make you perfect for this job.
- What lessons have you learned from challenges with technology?
- What is the best thing about working with a team?
- What are you passionate about?
We are very selective in hiring, so please be sure to put thought into your submission if you truly want to join our team.