A New Bathroom for the New Year
New Year’s Resolution:
Remodel your Bathroom
How many times have you been sitting on the throne and suddenly realized that this essential room of your kingdom isn’t really looking the way it should? The bathroom is one of the most important areas of your home. It should look spotless and elegant and make you feel comfortable.We spend a lot of time in our bathrooms. It is where we get ready to start the day.
As you host parties and holiday events at your home, are you wishing people don’t need to use the bathroom? If so, do yourself a favor and get the best Christmas present ever: Bathroom Remodeling.
Where to Begin your Bathroom Remodel
Where to begin is one of the major obstacles people usually face before taking the next step. Remodeling a new bathroom can be stressful. However, by keeping in mind some considerations you can come up with the best design for your bathroom.
- First of all, consider if this bathroom is for a: house, condo, or apartment?
- Second, consider its location. Is it going to be placed in the master suite, child’s room, guest’s room, or in the hall?
- Then, think of how many primary users will there be: 1, 2, 3, 4 or more?
- Are the primary users adults, children or guests?
- Is it a full or half bathroom? Would you like the shower area and tub separate or combined?
- You should also focus on how much space you need for cabinets.
- Should there be a linen closet in your new bathroom?
- Do you want a lot of storage area for personal items?
- Do you want an “appliance garage” for commonly used items such as hairdryers or curling irons?
- Sometimes couples are a little picky on their stuff. Therefore, to keep the peace you could consider if you will want his and her facilities?
Pay attention to these questions and design the bathroom of your dreams. As you plan on how you want to start next year, consider how much happiness it may bring you, your family and your guests to finally remodel that ugly old bathroom or build a new one! The Kitchen Showcase is ready to help.