Every room in a house is a reflection of the people who live there, and a part of the way a room is maintained often depends on the available space. But the area doesn’t have to be a limiting factor in a home, and there are some little bathroom renovations that can make a big difference. Here are a few ideas for sprucing up small bathrooms that will make a difference.
Tips for Little Bathroom Renovations
- If your bathroom is tight on space, a new sink, a fresh coat of paint, and a big mirror can make a big difference.
- By investing in a new vanity—one with plenty of room for storage underneath the countertop—you’ll have enough space for all your bathroom essentials without having to leave things out on view. If there’s no room for that extra cabinet under the sink, you can still use the space for storage by adding a bath rack to hold towels and other essentials out of sight.
- A new mirror will give your room a much needed lift and allow the light from the window to reflect back into the room.
- Adding a pedestal bowl, wall-mounted or freestanding, can also help because it takes up less space but still adds storage.
- A new light fixture will add instant glamour to an otherwise plain space.
- Warm up the room with a luxurious new bath mat and some plush towels in your favorite colors.
- Add a fresh coat of paint and some curtains and you’re good to go!
Expert Bathroom Upgrades Advise
Bathroom renovations can make a big difference to your bathroom. Get some help from the Kitchen Showcase for your home’s next little bathroom renovations.