Do you ever look around your home and notice empty areas and wonder what to do with them? People who don’t know how to decorate or have a background in styling often do not know how to use this empty space.
For some kitchen design tips that will make you rethink the space, check out some decorating and storing techniques outlined below.
3 Tips for Storage Above Cabinets
Kitchen storage is made much easier by utilizing empty space to your advantage. Check out these three storing tips:
- Use metal or wicker baskets to store any food or cooking utensils that you don’t have room for in any of your cupboards.
- Stack cookbooks and other reading material that you don’t have room for above the cabinets as it is both functional and stylish.
- If you have large cookware that is cumbersome and don’t use it that often, place them neatly above your cupboards. You can also put them in stylish boxes.
3 Decorating Tips for Above Cabinets
Besides storing items above your cabinets, you can also use it as a space for decorating. Elevate your interior style with these three kitchen design tips:
- If you have tall ceilings, you can layer art pieces above your cabinets, creating a gallery wall above your cupboards. If you have only a little room, choose small family photographs and other art pieces to fill the space.
- Use the space to place ornate glass vases and dishes that are stylish. They will keep them safe and look great.
- Add a stylish wallpaper or colorful backsplash to the space to keep it uniform with the rest of your room.
By utilizing these kitchen design tips, you can make much better use of the space. With ideas for kitchen storage and decoration, you will no longer be wondering what to do with the emptiness.
Make sure to contact us to find out more about remodeling ideas that can heighten style and kitchen storage.